A business continuity plan describes how to resume business after a disruption such as a natural disaster, cyber attacks, utility failures, internal sabotage. NCIS Consulting will help you design a business continuity plan to fit your IT needs.
- Data Recovery – The last data backup service that a business can tolerate and return to normal operations.
- Recovery Time Objective – The length of time IT processes can be down before it impacts the business.
- Response Strategy – The expected response time for recovering from a interruption.
- Relocation Plan – Define short and long term alternate business site locations.
- Recovery Team – Define roles and responsibilities for implementing the recovery plan.